What makes a great event besides a great menu of content and cuisine?
A great facilitator who can help smooth the event to ensure every little turn and every detail in the event agenda is properly managed. It takes leadership, self-empowerment, cultural sensitivity, a good sense of humor, steady nerves, good platform speaking skills, and most of all, sensitivity to people and their needs.
So if you are looking for someone to host or emcee your “live” events, dinners, cocktails, ceremonies, game shows, exhibitions and conferences, especially someone with a reassuring voice with soothing and learned authority, with optimism and good humor – I would love to hear from you!
Speaking and being on stage is natural for me. I have speaking and acting on stage in my teens, humble starting points which helped me solidify my professional interests.
I have been using my voice and stage presence professionally (fee-based and inhouse) since 1987, in corporate training, professional speaking, meeting facilitation, “live” corporate events, and subsequently, also TV and radio hosting for international broadcast media.
I am not just an emcee or host. I bring to you more than 26+ years of professional, industry, and consulting experience. I understand your business, I understand what is needed during “live” events and you can count on me to ensure a smooth execution and to fill in the empty spaces with my knowledge and experience. If you are in specialized fields such as information technology, Internet, biotech, medicine, pharmaceuticals, sciences, and anything high-tech, you can be sure that I can lend a powerful, compelling, believable and credible voice to your “live” events.
Emcee for a leading fitness chain interviewing a Taiwan superstar (snippet)
Emcee for a leading fitness chain interviewing a Taiwan superstar (full)
Game show host
Keynote speaker and game show host for a government-led industry IT event.
Voice talent – a soothing radio voice for your campaigns
There are MANY voiceover talents, good ones. I pride myself for being different from just voiceover talents, by bringing senior management and technology expertise to the table. If you need someone who can develop your product script from creative concept to finish, and then deliver the script with passion, and even ad lib confidently, I am your guy.
I am used to the stage, and not just recordings, but especially in “live” events. I am an experienced voice talent in both English and Mandarin (Chinese). I would love to be part of your marketing, advertising and communication campaigns that require a reassuring voice with soothing and learned authority, and a discernible optimism. Like to see some of my past work for TV, radio and professional speaking? Please visit the “Video & Audio” page to see some of my past work on TV, radio and professional speaking.
I have co-hosted on USA’s ZDTV Radio, TechTV Radio, and TechTV Live. I have also co-hosted segments on 93.8FM (English) and Capital 95.8FM (Mandarin).
I have a small home studio that can deliver MP3 and other digital recordings. I can put together simple background audio for your advertising, marketing, training, webcast and other uses. I can help you with voiceovers, narration, copywriting, scripting, jingles, song composition, and related services. And I have a full suite of videography equipment that can shoot HD (high-definition) video for corporate films, YouTube, Vimeo and other online video applications.
Look forward to serving you soon!
- “BIG thank you. You are really good and professional. I enjoyed especially the part where you interacted with the Keynote Speaker during Q&A. Cool!” – Emcee, large industry event.
- “You’ve been such a captivating speaker and my clients have given me nothing but praises about your presentation. :-)” – Opening keynote, IT security event.
- “Thank you for the very inspiring talk and for sharing your life story and experiences in business start-ups. Your audience was awed by your perseverance in pursuing your dreams.” – Keynote, career event.
- “It was a pleasure having you, you were a wonderful presenter. I think your keynote was received very well and caused people to pause to ponder the ‘larger issues in life’. It’s always refreshing to know that there are beacons of truth and friends like you in the business world.” – Keynote, regional corporate travel conference.
- “More interesting speakers like Seamus!” “Very informative, knowledgeable and interesting!” “Great speaker! Lively, interesting and enjoyable!” “His speech was exciting!” “Excellent!” – Keynote, government-led IT conference.
- “Wonderful talk! Very enlightening!” – Keynote, tech & branding event.
- “Excellent facilitation!” “Really cool facilitation!” “You did a really great job!” – Facilitator, government-led industry brainstorming event.
- “Very impressive moderation of the session!” “You did a great job!” – Facilitator, closed-door government-led CEO event.
- “Your presentation was great! Very interesting illustrations! The gameshow you led was highly commendable!” – Keynote & gameshow host, government-led conference (400+ people).
- “Excellent! Very interesting and informative! Well done, Seamus, for transforming a dry IT topic into an interesting session!” – Speaker, regional PR conference.
- “Great success! The audience just love your session!” – Keynote, eGov seminar.
- “Our privilege to have you. Thoroughly enjoyed your session.” – Highest rated speaker at a government-led IT seminar (350+ people).
- “Most impressed with your professional presentation, interesting content and captivating delivery.” – Keynote, national banking security & risk seminar.
- ” Excellent! Great presentation!” – Keynote, IT symposium (1,000+ people).
- “Excellent in presentation and moderation!” – Moderator, IT conference.
- “Brilliant and informative!” – Keynote, regional Incentive Travel event (400+ people).
- “Excellent and impactful presentation!” – Keynote, administrators conference.
- “Excellent in both presentation and content!” – Speaker, IT conference.